Search Results for "rating"324 links - and 15 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PJ2T - Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- The Caribbean Contesting Consortium is a contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chiltern DX Club
- The aim of the club is to promote HF operating in Amateur Radio and to encourage excellence, particularly in DXing and contest operating. We approach this through mutual assistance, by the support of DXpeditions, by the issuing of achievement awards and by whatever other means are deemed to be appropriate.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating the 28MHz (10m) Band
- Excellent page on operating 10 meters band by G3XBM
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 6911 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KI8DU's CW Nets
- Tips on cw operating mode
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CT1EFL Web Site
- Personal web pages with logs, information on learning cw and operating in CT-land.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- CW Command Post
- Replace four separate accessories keyer, keyermemory, audio filter, and audio amplifier-- with one box containing allfour and providing for multiple inputs and outputs. N1FN CW CommandPost
A not very original CW operating accessory "put together" by N1FN
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PA0CMU - Carel
- Dutch amateur radiostation operating QRP, includes some DRAKE informations and homebrew projects
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater Lists
- The most up-to-date listing of VHF/UHF amateur repeater stations operating in Southern California.
[ Hits: 5938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- VHF AM Operation
- Notes on operating VHF in AM
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W4QCF manuals
- Operating and Service manuals, electronic publications, QSTS, Handbooks,
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4252 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Radio Amanecer Internacional
- A Spanish-speaking gospel station operating in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, this station broadcasts on 610 and 1570 kHz, as well as, on 6025 kHz.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2796 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4822 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10318 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13021 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]