Search Results for "receive"633 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18965 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loop antenna for NDBs
- Nondirectional Radio Beacons, NDBs, can easily by received with this loop. Resonant in the 200 – 500kHz range, the loop antenna is directional, sensitive, and quiet.
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meter receiving loop antenna
- N6RK receive only loop antenna
[ Hits: 3168 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- The Langley Amateur Radio Club
- The Langley Amateur Radio Club has been in existence since 1988 and received it's charter in 1989. It has a membership of approximately 20 active amateurs.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Malaspina College amateur radio society
- VE7RME repeater is located in Nanaimo. It operates on a transmit frequency of 146.98 mhz and a receive frequency of 146.38 mhz
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4AB Broward Amateur Radio Club
- The Broward Amateur Radio Club was founded in 1946 and received their ARRL Charter of Affiliation March 2, 1949 and is now one of the largest clubs in the South Florida area today.
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Funny QSL cards
- A gallery collection of funny qsl cards received by PE2PE
[ Hits: 3147 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- 30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
[ Hits: 4407 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9419 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- Listen to Radio Meteors live
- Echos of USAF (Formally NAVSPASUR) radar signals
reflected off of meteor trails received at Roswell, New Mexico
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 10572 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Mod to allow separate RX and TX Antennas
- This modification will allow the use of separate receive and transmit antennas on the Kenwood TS-850S/AT.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT-1000D Why DX in Stereo
- Yaesu's classic, top of the line HF transceiver for contesters and DXers is probably the only ham dual-receiver radio that does true diversity reception
[ Hits: 893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- N1EQ Mike Nadeau Repair Service
- Specialize in servicing modern HF/VHF/UHF multimode transceivers and receivers Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, and a few others
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PlanePlotter receives and decodes live digital position reports from aircraft and plots them on a chart.
Using PlanePlotter, you can see a radar-like display of all those aircraft around you that are transmitting the appropriate digital messages including ACARS, ADS-B and HFDL.
[ Hits: 10140 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6052 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3519 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- tk150 experimental Software for the Standard VR-150 Receiver
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy bandpass filters
- Quick and easy bandpass filters for receiver input
by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Restoring an RF Signal Generator
- This signal generator is intended for realignment of radio receivers
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceive ssb vhf receive only no receive cb receive amp how to receive drm on the ft-847? receive receive kit lf receive receive only cb receive mod ais receive ndb receive receive frequency am receive antenna pactor receive
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links