Search Results for "receive"687 links - and 12 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 2923 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Crystal Receiver World
- Crystal receivers, construction projects and plans, old-time crystal sets, hints, crystal receiver store.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9DHG QSL gallery
- Fully seachable and ordered QSL cards gallery includes front and back of thousands of QSL cards received by HB9DHG
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7626 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7682 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4938 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1026 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3556 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3672 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A regenerative receiver with 6SN7GT
- Circuit to build a regenerative receiver
[ Hits: 3459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceive cb receive amp how to receive drm on the ft-847? vhf receive only receive kit receive only receive ssb no-receive lf receive no receive receive only ndb receive ais receive cb receive mod receive pre amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links