Search Results for "receive"628 links - and 9 categories
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Surplus Radio Society
- Dutch society of collectors of old ex-military radio equipment and other nostalgic receivers and transmitters
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
[ Hits: 15939 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- MM0BQM Homepage, lots of info on most soundcard data modes plus received SSTV picture gallery.
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WebSDR in Louisiana USA
- WebSDR Receiver on 10 meter by W5ZA located in Shreveport, Louisiana USA
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Filters and performance upgrades for many receivers
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NSI-N Systems, Inc.
- Triple-band (2-2.5 GHz, 6.5-7 GHz, 12-13 GHz) central receive systems with automatic airborne tracking.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valve radios
- Viking SW design and produce valve (tube) receivers for the ham and SWL.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hamtronics, Inc. VHF/UHF FM Receivers
- A full line of single-channel synthesized and crystal controlled vhf and uhf fm receivers. Great for repeaters, telemetry, and control applications.
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Radio Adventures
- Design and manufacturing of electronic components, kits, and accessories for the amateur and commercial communications. CMOS Keyers, W1AW receivers, PC borads kits
[ Hits: 2892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MIR SSTV Photos
- SSTV pictures received from MIR via Slow Scan TV, by WB8ERJ Mike.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Twinplex Receiver
- How to Build the Twinplex Regenerative Receiver
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- SA Watch
- SA Watch allows you to monitor and analyze the wandering that your GPS receiver appears to do when it is at a fixed location
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 4932 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 5798 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Int. Morse Code program information
- This program is designed to help the beginner learn to receive and send the International Morse Code.
[ Hits: 4252 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 10040 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8159 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 17443 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Gain receiver performance
- Tips for those who wish to gain another level of performance from their receiver
[ Hits: 2836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SM0VPO Homebrew pages
- Harry Lythall SM0VPO/G4VVJ homebrew web site, contains several projects, antenna notes and plans, receivers and transmitters plans, regularly updated.
[ Hits: 28273 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- 30m QRP Transceiver kit
- 38 Special, 30m QRP transceiver by Norcal QRP club, single super het receiver, full QSK with sidetone smoothly
[ Hits: 13815 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.60 ]