Search Results for "receive"597 links - and 7 categories
- Antennas for Weather Reports
- Radio receivers and methods to improve reception of weather radio broadcasts
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13405 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna
- Why is an Magnetic Loop antenna so special, this antenna is picking only the magnetic part of the elektro magnetic radio wave. The big advantage of this antenna is that the electric interference from the big city have no influence on the received signal
[ Hits: 45271 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Lino Esposito Collins Collector
- Collins receivers years 1950's-1980's. Genova-Radio/Icb:20 years of work with Collins receivers. Trapani-Radio:Collins rx 651s-1. Collins Advertising 1950's-1960's.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- HB9AFZ Web receiver in Switzerland
- Web receiver of hb9afz-using icom pcr 1000 on weekends 0800-2000 utc.
[ Hits: 6321 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Mikrocentrum web receivers
- Choose from icom pcr 1000 or srt cr-91 communications receivers from Umea, Sweden
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Receivers on the Web, serving the HAM Radio community since 2003, offer HF VHF UHF remote online receivers.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 98638 | Votes: 209 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Web shortwave receiver zone
- This is a web receiver link page with web receiver informations.
[ Hits: 24555 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Servo RF Products
- Direction finding receivers and finder products
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PC-Controlled 2m Receiver
- This VHF receiver(118-173MHz) is fully controlled by PC(LPT port).Receiver presents a complete dual conversion.
[ Hits: 3755 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- Thiecom Import-Export
- Import-Export Worldwide shipment of Radio-scanners, shortwave-receivers and more. Wholesale and retail-trade
[ Hits: 6315 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
[ Hits: 11551 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5453 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2687 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 14448 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4456 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Interactive Webradio Software under Windows for most receivers/transceivers available today.
[ Hits: 40301 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.42 ]
- ERGO Radio Software
- Creative Express Corporation software to enhance shortwave radio listening. Support for Drake R8A/B, NRD535/D, WJ HF-1000 and TEN-TEC RX-320 receivers, as well as propagation, path evaluation and database management.
[ Hits: 3741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 69929 | Votes: 1043 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- CI-V Test
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1831 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- WL7AML Intermod program
- This program will run all possible combinations of every transmitter against every receiver in its list
[ Hits: 3253 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Mode J Desense Filter
- This type of filter can be used in a Mode J satellite station (uplink on 2m, downlink on 70cm) to reduce the problem of the uplink signal desensing the receiver
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20349 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]