Search Results for "receive"608 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Shortwave
- The Ultimate AM Antenna
- How to improve your radio receiver reception on shortwave radio bands
[ Hits: 5883 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AR88 receiver
- AR88 is a general purpose communications receiver manufactured by RCA in the U.S.A between 1941 and 1945.
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RA17 series valve subs
- Discussion of the various valve types which may be used in the Racal RA17/117 HF receivers
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Beacons QSLs
- Colelction of QSLs received from listened beacon stations, it shows a few of the QSLs sent out by NDB operator
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Cluster spot filter service and webcluster, receive your filtered spots via email or icq.
[ Hits: 31970 | Votes: 228 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- DX-LIST Email Reflector
- DX-LIST is an email list (reflector) for amateur radio operators wishing to receive DX information via email.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AR2 communications
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 1969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Japan Radio Company, transceivers and receivers manufacturer
[ Hits: 5004 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WJ Communications Inc.
- Watkins-Johnson - WJ HF-1000 Receiver
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
[ Hits: 1711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
[ Hits: 4386 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.97 ]
- Manuals for receivers, amplifiers, antennas and much more
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Radio electronic and antenna consulting, servicing and buildups of customer supplied components. Transmitter and receiver site work and on line help.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Receive SSB Broadcasts With an AM Only Receiver
- Iyou want to learn a little about how SSB works, or you absolutely cannot afford a more sophisticated shortwave receiver, try the following
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 2968 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iCOM PCR 1000 Web Resource Page
- ICOM PCR 1000 user website with tips, manuals, hacks and frequency list for this no-interface radio receiver.
[ Hits: 4102 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]