Search Results for "receiver atu"13 links
- Featuring Eddystone, Classic British receivers (a history from 1898 - 1973) and Hubble-Bubble a personal web page
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vintage radio and scientific apparatus by john jenkins, include antique radios, Horn Loudspeakers, Vacuum Tubes, A.C. Receivers
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40898 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Fenu-Radio Shortwave Receivers and more
- Shortwave radio receivers review site featuring radios by JRC AOR Icom Kenwood Lowe Yaesu Perseus SDR CiaoRadio SDR Drake Hagenuk Sony Kneisner&Doering Reuter and RadioJet
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RigPix Database - Yaesu - VR-5000
- Big picture and detailed feature of the yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1873 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
[ Hits: 4092 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3204 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HDR-2005 Receiver Workbench
- Homebrew HF receiver with quadrature sampling detector QSD (aka Tayloe Mixer)
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX-302 Communications Receiver
- features, Operation and Specifications about Realistic DX 302
[ Hits: 3893 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.35 ]