The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
W7GDY TriCity Amatuer Radio Association
- Emergency communication is the cornerstone of this organization with the development of operating teams to provide volunteer backup emergency communications support to the cities of Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park and surrounding areas
WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80mpop
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
Current Ham Radio Satellite Status
- AMSAT Operational OSCAR Satellite Status Summary list Operational , semi-operational, non operational and future launch status of all current amateur radio satellite