SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
- Japan Radio Company, transceivers and receivers manufacturer
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
- a PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environmenta PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environmenta PREDICT client application written by Vittorio Benvenuti, I3VFJ, allows operation of an ICOM PCR 1000 receiver in a satellite communication environment
APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver