Search Results for "receiver"466 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Distribute one antenna to multiple receivers
- System for distribution of a receive-only antenna to multiple receivers
[ Hits: 1316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Random wire antenna for shortwave listening
- VA3STL experience on reorganizing his shack and setting up a new random lenght wire antenna for his Yaesu FRG-7 receiver
[ Hits: 4017 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EB5AGV's Boatanchors Schematics page
- Hammarlund HQ-129X Receiver, Heathkit C-3 Condenser Checker, Heathkit QF-1 Q-multiplier and more
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Triangle ATV Association
- The Triangle ATV Association is an organization of hams in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill NC area who communicate by means of our own personal TV transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4GPL - TenTec Omni-VII Stream
- Omni VII Receiver in Orlando, FL - Web Controlled
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 35939 | Votes: 386 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Juma kits
- Ham radio kits, HF receivers,ssb and cw transceivers, morse keyers and linear amplifiers.
[ Hits: 3935 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Yaesu FRG-7 resources
- Site dedicated to the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT-1000 Noise Blanker Mod
- Technical resource and information on improving ft1000 receiver performance
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Haydon Communications
- Ham Radio On line shop, kenwood yaesu icom alincon ten tec dealer, antenna rotors, antennas, antenna mounts, microphones, antenna mas, receivers and scanners based in Essex England Uk
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur Television products, online store for ATV transmitters receivers, LCD controllers, wireless cameras, video senders, accessories, power amplifiers based in UK
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shack Supplies
- Shack Supplies are a leading UK supplier of Amateur Radio equipment, we also specialise in the supply of Marine Radio & Maritime related electronics equipment. Yaesu Kenwood Icom Alinco transceivers, Morse keys, antennas, analyzers, cables connectors, Receivers, power supplies and more.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio Arena
- Supplier of two-way radio products and accessories to large and small businesses, volunteer groups, radio amateurs and individuals. Transceivers, receivers, antennas cw keys
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tecno Comunicazioni
- Italian ham radio dealer, accessories for transceivers, scanners and receivers, antennas, amplifiers, tuners and more
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2041 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3564 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Antenna Selector
- This project was built to be able to experience with more of an antenna and also in turn to be able to have a system that offers security to the receivers, carrying out the discharge to ground of the antennas
[ Hits: 3198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The AGC-80/40
- A Regenerative Receiver with AGC for 80 and 40 Meters by Rick Andersen, KE3IJ
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Passive Heterodyne Receiver
- Using a full-size antenna and a reasonably sensitive headphone, this simple switching mixer will produce an amazing abundance of signals on 80m.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]