Search Results for "receiver"453 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 6M
- 50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Combat Radio
- Buy old manuals, military radios, kits, receivers online shop
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Exchange
- A free marketplace for hams and radio enthusiasts to list extra receivers, transmitters, parts and associated items to be posted.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The TubeBug
- This site is dedicated to collecting and restoring older professional receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5AM Museum
- Receivers and transmitters by Collins , Drake , Hallicrafters , Hammarlund , National Receivers
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- AOR U.S.A., INC.
- Aor u.s.a web site, manufacturer of base and mobile receivers, handheld receivers, digital voice modems, spectrum display units, frequency monitors and antennas
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4583 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russia ATV Amateur TV
- Digital Amateur Television web sited include a D-ATV transmitter, D-ATV receiver, D-ATV modulator D-ATV schematics by RA3TTS
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G4OEP QRSS pages
- Pictures of QRSS Signals, a homebrew receiver for 136 Khz
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30m QRSS Receiver
- G0UPL QRSS receiver inspired by I1DFS receiver
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quad - from Tonne Software
- This graphics-intensive program designs and analyzes active quadrature ("90-degree") networks for use in SSB transmitters and receivers.
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7767 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4515 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CwGet PPC
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FRG-Controller by Frans Vink
- Free prgram to control Yaesu FRG 100 SW receiver with a PC
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RT Systems
- Windows Programming Software by RT Systems
for Amateur Radios and Receivers
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Receiver block diagram
- This is a block diagram of a superhetrodyne receiver.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A regenerative receiver with 6SN7GT
- Circuit to build a regenerative receiver
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A good regenerative receiver
- A good SSB-CW-AM regenerative receiver with a fine tuning by moving the wooden stick with a grounded piece of PCB towards the coil.
[ Hits: 5491 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dual phase Software Defined Radio
- Dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio using two K2 Elecraft receivers and programming in Matlab/Simulink.
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]