Search Results for "receiver"479 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 18967 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- 30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
[ Hits: 4407 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Free Web Receivers from UK
- Up to 3 free to tune receivers based in Bedfordshire England, Ten Tec RX320D, Yaesu FT-840 and Icom PCR-100
[ Hits: 9419 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 17027 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 10572 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- RT Systems - Radio Programming
- Windows programming software for Icom and Yaesu amateur radios and scanners and receivers by RT Systems. Produce radio programming cables for Yaesu Icom Kenwood radios
[ Hits: 4707 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Direct Conversion Receiver for Software Radio Soft66AD
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Two Kenwood TS850 modifications
- Here are two simple modifications / repairs for the Kenwood TS850 HF transceiver, dual receiver mod, and battery pack replacement
[ Hits: 2509 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-1000D Why DX in Stereo
- Yaesu's classic, top of the line HF transceiver for contesters and DXers is probably the only ham dual-receiver radio that does true diversity reception
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Natural Radio Listening: Streaming Audio
- A page about fascinating Very Low Frequency and natural radio, with lots of streaming audio links from remote receivers. Some experimental stereo pairs around the world.
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Amateur Business CB Radios
- Sell 2-Way radios and Accessories. Amateur Radio, Business Radio, CB Radio, FRS & GMRS, MURS, VHF-Marine Radio, Shortwave & Wideband Receivers, Police-Scanners in WA Usa
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1EQ Mike Nadeau Repair Service
- Specialize in servicing modern HF/VHF/UHF multimode transceivers and receivers Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu, and a few others
[ Hits: 1165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6053 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- CW Keyer software by F8EHO keyer and decoder functions, with interfaces with emitter/Receiver, memories, variables for call sign, mp3 and wav morse conversion, direct keyboard keying, joystick or serial interface for a morse key
[ Hits: 3520 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- tk150 experimental Software for the Standard VR-150 Receiver
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A COM component for transceiver/receiver CAT control. Not a complete program, but rather a component tool that allow software developers to connect their program to a supported transceiver.
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- YCCC 6 Band Receive Bandpass filter
- This is a 6 band receive only filter designed to protect your receiver front end and provide 45dB reject at the stop bands.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Easy bandpass filters
- Quick and easy bandpass filters for receiver input
by George Dobbs G3RJV
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Chatterbox Transmitter and Receiver
- 160 meters transmitter and receiver by G3NGD
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HDR-2005 Receiver Workbench
- Homebrew HF receiver with quadrature sampling detector QSD (aka Tayloe Mixer)
[ Hits: 1223 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Restoring an RF Signal Generator
- This signal generator is intended for realignment of radio receivers
[ Hits: 3084 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceiver sdr receiver fm receiver 73 nov 90 reg receiver lf receiver vlf receiver psk receiver am receiver kit 40m receiver 70 receiver gps receiver qrp receiver receiver kit am receiver atv receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links