Search Results for "receiving"136 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Array
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transformer for Ground-Independent Receiving Antennas
- Transformers theory and calculator of turns on binocular cores. Comparison with toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distributing Receive antennas
- Designing low-band receiving antennas By Eric L. Scace K3NA and George Cutsgeorge W2VJN
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Mini-K9AY Antenna
- A reduced size of the popular K9AY receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- K9AY Receiving Loop Antenna System
- K9AY 160M / 80M Receiving Loop Antenna System by K7SFN
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Superloop receiving antenna for 136kHz
- Receiving loop antenna project by G3LDO for 136kHz
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Remote Receiving Loops
- Experiments on remote receiving loops antenna by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Receiving Loop
- This experiment was inspired by Peter VK2TPM's receiving loop experiments for 80 metres.
[ Hits: 1444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comparison Chart of Rx antennas
- Comparison chart for low-band receiving antennas
[ Hits: 1087 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160M Delta Receiving Antenna
- K6SE's 160M Delta Receiving Antenna Used By FO0AAA
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Compact receiving loop antenna
- A receiving loop antenna project suitable for 150-430 KHz reception by Gregg van der Sluys
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Harmonically Related Antenna
- The HarRe antenna series, multi element quarter wave resonant broadcaters band receiving antenna
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Which Aerial ?
- Article prepared by the Medway Amateur Receiving and Transmitting Society and details their testing of various wire antennas.
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HI-Z Antennas
- HF receiving systems and components, band pass filters, array controllers, HI-Z pre amplifiers
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving the AO-40 Beacon
- G6LVB beginners guide to receiving the AO-40 beacon
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving weather satellite images
- How to receive images from orbiting noaa weather satellites using simple receiving equipment and a computer by G4ILO
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 3531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3LPL Receiving Bandpass Filters
- Project of receive only filters optimized for minimal loss and very high rejection of frequencies below 75% of the filter center frequency by K1TTT
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]