Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAŘZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
Berkeley County South Carolina ARES/RACESPriority listing
- A member run organization of Berkeley County, SC, based Amateur Radio operators (Hams) who are trained and dedicated to providing radio communications for civil-preparedness and relief agencies during periods of local, regional, or national civil emergencies.
ARES El Dorado County Amateur Radio - ARRL
- Ares - an amateur radio emergency service organization consisting of licensed amateurs who have voluntarily registered their qualifications and equipment for communications duty in the public service when disaster strikes
RTKCC Redmond Top Key Contest Club
- Membership is made up from active radio amateurs living in and around Redmond, Washington. We are a relatively small informal club, with members who have wide ranging interests in our common hobby.
2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
- Gpredict is a real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application. It can track an unlimited number of satellites and display their position and other data in lists, tables, maps, and polar plots.