BoatAnchor Manual Archive - BAMA
- The manuals in this archive are available to all who enjoy working on and restoring old tube type amateur radio equipment and short wave receivers. Hundreds of boatanchor manuals
9N7BCC Nepal 2004
- On the occasion of its 20th anniversary and in memory of its long time member DJ7CY, Sepp Rindfleisch, members of the Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) staged a DXpedition to the Kingdom of Nepal centered around the CW portion of the
CQ WW DX Contest.
National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
Texas Packet Radio Society
- TPRS invented TexNet, a network using a combination of wireline and wireless technology to link hams in most of the major population centers in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
AAVoice digital voice processorPriority listing
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."