Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA