Antennas : Feed Lines
- Automatic Band Decoders
- To build a Band Decoder to drive our remote relays, we need to supply the band information from the rig to the decoder
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- W6SOJ SOJOURNERS
- he State Of Jefferson Operators' United Relay Network and Emergency Radio Society
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA6NCR Relay Repeater Club
- Welcome to the relay repeater club. we are a 2 meter/vhf amateur (ham) radio club in arcadia, california, operating on the ka6ncr repeater. we are looking for new members.
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eastern Conneticut Amateur Radio Association
- ECARA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the public service and promotion of amateur radio, and is affilated with the American Radio Relay League.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3JUP Jupiter Tequesta Repeater Group
- The JTRG is an active club affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). and dedicated to further the art of amateur radio communication, serve the public, and promote high standards in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1GZ MARA Ham Radio Fitchburg Mass
- Aamateur radio club affiliated with the Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) from Fitchburg Massachusetts. MARA owns and operates the W1GZ repeater 145.45- with a tone of 74.4.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8BLV Dial Radio Club
- DIAL Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League. The DIAL Radio Club has a membership of 110+ members from the southwest Ohio area.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- K5PLD Pearland Amateur Radio Club (PARC)
- Pearland Amatuer Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL)
and is registered with the Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) located in Pearland near South Houston, Tx.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AARC Austin Amateur Radio Club
- Austin Amateur Radio Club, an active affiliate club of the American Radio and Relay League (ARRL) now in our 87th year!
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- GIGAVAC Ham Radio Relays
- Gigavac is a leading designer, manufacturer, and worldwide seller of contactors and high voltage relays using vacuum, gas filled, and high voltage reed relay technology. hv relay applications information with cross reference charts for kilovac / tyco, jennings, and crydom part numbers.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ARRL: Kenwodd TS-2000 test results
- ARRL Laboratory Expanded Test-Result Report Kenwood TS-2000 prepared by American Radio Relay League, Inc. Technical Department Laboratory in pdf format
[ Hits: 3458 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Relay Driver for Power Amps
- A simple but complex relay driver for power amplifiers
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Voltage Breakdown Tester
- K8CU technical topics article about high voltage breakdown tester necessary for testing of any high voltage components like vacuum tubes, high voltage capacitors, vacuum relay
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.
[ Hits: 4688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsrelay amp relay ac relay rf relay relay kit amp-relay relay.dat relay linear relay cable superstar 200 amp ssb relay relay switch box mirage relay vacuum relay relay for brl 200 linear 12v dc timer relay
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links