Search Results for "relay"74 links
Ham Radio : Band Plans : Frequency coordination
- Oregon Region Relay Council
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W9LJ Lake County Amateur Radio Club
- County ARC (LCARC) was incorporated in 1952. We are an American Radio Relay League (ARRL) affiliated club with 125 plus members.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rolla Regional Amateur Radio Society
- The RRARS, an American Radio Relay League (ARRL) affiliated club, is established in the Rolla, Missouri area for the purpose of maintaining in our communities a pool of experienced amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 13 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K7RPT Amateur Radio Relay Group, Inc.
- Providing amateur radio 144 MHz & 440 MHz repeaters in the state of Oregon
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Oregon Tualatin Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Affiliated with the American Radio Relay League in the Oregon Section of the Northwestern Division
[ Hits: 24 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RVARC Rappahannock Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The RVARC is a Fredericksburg, VA area 56 year affiliated club with the American Radio Relay League, ARRL.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VK6 Weekly News
- Since 1946, the weekly NewsWest news is produced and presented from Perth in Western Australia. Heard across VK6 on the NewsWest linked repeater network, various news relays and available via download from vk6.net.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Vector Wattmeters, Dummy loads, software defined panadapter systems, SteppIR Tuning Relay, Digital SWR meters, LP-Pan Pan Adapter IQ Decoder for SDR based panadapter system
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GE Digital Energy
- Relays, controllers, power meters, fault recorders, power sensing products
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Greenstone USA
- GREENSTONE USA leader in the Vacuum Industry manufacturing products such as Vacuum Tubes, Vacuum Capacitor, Vacuum Relays, Vacuum Contactors and Vacuum Interrupters.
[ Hits: 25 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Jupiter 538 Repair
- Low-pass filter relay and reverse polarity repair notes by VE7TK
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Relay Store
- RF Coaxial Relays from stock is the answer to your urgent small quantity needs.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic components online shop, resistors capacitors cables diodes transistors ic sockets relays microcontrollers PCB prototyping switches potentiometers
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Automatic Voice Relay System
- AVRS info by WB4APR
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Increasing Amplifier Relay Speed
- Article describes a circuit that accelerates the coil of DC relays by momentarily doubling their voltage.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote antenna switch
- A remote antenna change-over switching using relay powered over the coaxial feeder
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Remote Coax Switch
- 6x2 coaxial remote antenna switch, completed unit showing weatherproof relay box and station control unit.
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High power amplifiers by pass relays
- These relays are only to be used for output power who exceeds conventional antenna relays specifications.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Relay and distributor Box project
- Have you problem with your RG cables ? This page describes a smart antenna box using an RG-cathode for 3 antennas. The remote control needs just a simple wire and the GND for remote-control
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino Rotor Remoter
- The Arduino series of boards is currently the ideal choice for a satellite rotor controller. This controller uses an extended Yaesu GS-232 command set to control a Yaesu G-5500 Az-El rotor and four SPDT relays by W9KE
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lightning Protection using Relays
- Why relays won't disconnect your antenna from your radio in lightning events
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- FHD22 radio-relay transmitter and receiver by F4DAY
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Non-relay instant RF Switching
- Coax lines to do the RF switching. The advantages are instant switching, no power wasting DC control circuits.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 12 to 28v Boost regolator
- for those times when you have a 28v relay, but want to use it with a 12v source
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]