Ham Radio QSO Parties
- QSO Parties held around the area.
Details about making the most of the many QSO Parties. A place where planning information, operating details and technical advantages are discussed
C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.