UDY-2 Voice Keyer
- The UDY-2 Voice Keyer digital voice keyer amateur radio software utility integrates many popular voice keyer features in one convenient easy to use program. Whether you're working a contest as multi op, single op, running a net, or just plain rag chewing the UDY-2 Voice Keyer has something to make hamming more fun and convenient for you.
- The DARC section Emden (DOK IĜ6) is pleased to announce the issue of an award for establishing contact to those local sectione which have museum-converted lightship located in their areas
University of Idaho Amateur Radio Club
- W7UQ is one of the oldest organizations on campus, dating back to 1929. Its goal is to provide a way for UI students, staff and faculty to become involved in ham radio.
Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
ARTRA QRP Kits
- Lots of homebrew kits, you can buy kits or download as free, Association des Réalisation et Techniques RadioAmateurs. Transceivers, filters, converters, frequency meters, antenna analyzers, ATV receivers, interfaces
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle