Search Results for "rep design"29 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
[ Hits: 8594 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4870 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The Yagi-Uda antenna, information on basic design, project and measure of Yagi-Uda antenna, include free repository/sample of beam antenna.
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Electchester VHF Club
- The electchester vhf club is located in flushing, queens, ny and operates an arrl coordinated, 2 meter, vhf repeater designed for amateur (ham) radio use.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The ElectroMagnetic spectrum
- Excellent poster representing the electromagnetic spectrum from 31.2 mHz to 6.52 EHz, PDF file poster designed by Anthony Tekatch
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- MrHamRadio.com - Custom Printed T-Shirts
- Custom Design T-Shirt with No Minimum order (you can buy just 1) and NO Setup Fee.
Will transfer your Favorite Images from JPEG's and E-mail attachments and from photo prints to Custom T-shirts with unbelievable Crispiness and Clarity of true Color Reproduction. Our image transfer paper is 11.5" x 8" heavy duty industrial grade.
[ Hits: 934 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Imagic Design
- Used test equipment, reconditioned oscilloscopes, rental and repair service for test equipment
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Target 3001 PCB Design
- Represents a new generation of CAD/CAE software for circuit design. Has been created to meet the requirements of professional design engineers.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 5948 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7552 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A reliable VOX PTT circuit
- This VOX PTT has been designed with Echolink in mind, but it will work equaly as well with repeaters
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsrf design web design uhf design design cgi design qsl design pcb design wif design rf-amp-design lc design rep design ham design sv1 web-design vhf log design ham design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links