W9VMW Cass County Amateur Radio ClubPriority listing
- The Cass County Amateur Radio Club is a Non-Profit Organization serving Logansport, Indiana 46947. The CCARC participates in ARES Nets, Skywarn Nets and Field Day and has 2mrepeaters at 147.18 MHz, 145.23 MHz, and 145.35 MHz and a 70cmrepeater at 443.65 MHz.
K2JJI Tryon Amateur Radio Club
- Listen to the K2JJI repeater (146.70- PL 100.00 Hz) located on Fulton Co. NY. Coverage of grids near and around FN23/FN22.
[ Hits: 1244 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
VE3VRW Macintosh Satellite Gateway
- Listen to the Gateway Live on the internet
Amateur Radio Operators in Southern Ontario and Western New York have been using the VE3VRW Satellite Gateway via the Toronto Area SSPBD Repeater System to make contacts on AO-27, UO-14, SO-67, Sunsat, SO-41, SO-50, Echo, Mir and ISS since it was first installed in 1997. MacDoppler tracks the FM UHF/VHF Amateur Radio satellites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
GB3MN and GB3VT Streams
- 3.697 Mhz 80 Mtr Late Night Net[22.00gmt-05.00gmt]HF SSB.
GB3VT Stoke on Trent 2Mtr Amateur Radio Repeater 145.725Mhz[05.00gmt-22.00gmt]
These streams now run back to back with high quality 64kbps aac+ and are availiable 24/7/365.
PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ