Search Results for "repeater 2 m"132 links
DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons
- K4JDR 10 Meter Beacon
- K4JDR /Beacon is a Uniden HR-2510 set up with a homebrew project case enclosure using a Com-Spec ID- 8 Identifier.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Brooks Amateur Radio Club
- Operating VE6EID repeater on 147.120
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W9VMW Cass County Amateur Radio Club
- The Cass County Amateur Radio Club is a Non-Profit Organization serving Logansport, Indiana 46947. The CCARC participates in ARES Nets, Skywarn Nets and Field Day and has 2m repeaters at 147.18 MHz, 145.23 MHz, and 145.35 MHz and a 70cm repeater at 443.65 MHz.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CRES Amateur Radio Club
- We are a general purpose ham radio club serving Columbus and the Central Ohio area. We run the W8ZPF repeater, 146.67-, located in Columbus, and hold bi-monthly meetings on topics of interest to radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- We produce duplex filters for 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, and 23 cm band but also for HF bands.
Sella and produce products for Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- European Repeaters listing
- Listing of repeaters based in europe by PD2MEY
[ Hits: 5662 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Italian Ham's Repeaters by IK2ANE
- VHF UHF italian repeater listing
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- OHIO 2 meter repeater map
- prepared by KB8SSH since 2002
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- N2HLT UHF Repeater System
- N2HLT UHF multi linked repeater system serving the Finger Lakes area of Western New York State, Central New York and the Northern Tier of Central PA.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KQ2H Repeater live stream
- Repeater system in the New York metro area
Service provided by W2LIE.NET
[ Hits: 5484 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FSJ1-50A Superflex Heliax and PL-259
- Using Andrew FSJ1-50A 1/4" Superflex Heliax with PL-259 Connectors
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a 2 meter duplexer
- The duplexer is conservatively rated at 150 watts input, but it should withstand up to 300 watts.
[ Hits: 7609 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Homemade duplexer for 2 meter repeaters
- QST Article by W1GAN
[ Hits: 3468 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.14 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a Repeater Controller
- Build An Inexpensive Repeater Controller from a Basic Stamp 1 or 2 By Roger Cameron NØYOX
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
repeater 2 m
You can try similar termsrepeater* repeater fm cw repeater id repeater-map cor repeater uhf repeater vhf repeater repeater cw id 435 repeater 435 repeater how to use a repeater what is a repeater repeater 980 147.570 repeater ma repeater
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links