Search Results for "repeater coverage"20 links
- Calculating Your Radio Horizon
- The range and coverage of your VHF transceiver will be limited to your radio horizon. How to calculate the visual horizon and how to determine the Radio Horizon
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Suburban Amateur Radio Repeater
- Suburban amateur radio repeater is a wider coverage machine with six receiver sites in the chicago metropolitan area.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club, providing the Okanogan county Amateur Radio Community with WA7MV repeaters coverage
[ Hits: 39 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2JJI Tryon Amateur Radio Club
- Listen to the K2JJI repeater (146.70- PL 100.00 Hz) located on Fulton Co. NY. Coverage of grids near and around FN23/FN22.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Yaesu WIRES II
- WIRESTM (Wide-Coverage Internet Repeater Enhancement System) is a comprehensive and easy-to-use system for linking repeaters and/or home stations together, using Internet voice technology. This site contains information regarding the WIRESTM Internet linking system from Vertex Standard
[ Hits: 5884 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Michigan Echolinks
- Michigan Echolink repeaters and links, Echolink coverage map
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Repeaters database on Google Maps
- Interesting google map and repeater database integration that let you search, display and also edit repeaters and relative coverage using google maps api by K5EHX
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 442.375+ Repeater in Dickson,TN
- Repeater Information & Coverage maps
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NI4CE Repeater System Online Stream
- Listen to NI4CE when you're outside the coverage of the network.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rhode Island Amateur FM repeater service
- This website explains coverage and construction for our repeaters. Includes useful links and an insight into the Ham community in Rhode Island
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- k7ICU Tucson AZ Repeater
- The K7ICU repeater system is situated about 500' above metro Tucson, at the base of the Catalina Mountains. It is an open system providing coverage to the greater Tucson area.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2477 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
You can try similar termsrepeater coverage google repeater coverage rf coverage coverage vhf coverage coverage map rf-coverage vhf coverage map coverage online vhf-coverage-prediction indoor rf coverage fm radio coverage map fm radio coverage ma[ rf coverage mapping vhf coverage software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links