Search Results for "repeater eq"46 links
Ham Radio : Band Plans : Frequency coordination
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Enterprise Amateur Radio Society
- Club information, weather links and info, scanner and repeater frequencies, APRS links and more.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3JUP Jupiter Tequesta Repeater Group
- The JTRG is an active club affiliated with the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). and dedicated to further the art of amateur radio communication, serve the public, and promote high standards in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Minnesota Repeater Council
- Organization of Minnesota repeater owners and users, and Minnesota frequency coordination.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Twin City FM Club
- Largest general-purpose ham radio club in Twin Cities. Three repeaters, fully equipped two position HF club station, contesting, field day, and more.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Newark Amateur Radio Association
- The mission of this Association is to foster and promote the hobby of Amateur Radio, to provide repeater systems for the Amateur Radio community, to provide public service and emergency communications when needed, to provide education for licensing, and to provide a forum for members to meet and exchange information, share experiences, and socialize with one another.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FM Repeaters & LTR Controller Combined manufacturer
Dedicated to providing you affordable, reliable and feature-rich communications equipment that Goes the Distance.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F5AD ATV Repeaters
- F5AD describes the ATV repeaters in the south of France, and methods, frequencies, modulations used in ATV in France and in Europ. (French and English)
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- ANTA - ATV
- Web site dedicated to amateur television. List of repeaters, frequencies for ATV in France.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mixed-Mode Operation on Voice Repeaters
- Mixed-mode operation, where voice and digital transmissions are used in turn on the same frequency
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Repeater Management Committee
- Committee of the Radio Society of Great Britain responsible for the management of repeaters on the various frequency bands on which repeaters are permitted to operate.
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Repeaters in Ecuador
- Frequency, location and coverage of repeaters in Ecuador.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New Zealand Repeaters
- New Zealand Amateur Radio 70, 32 & 23 cm (UHF) Repeaters
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Scanner frequencies for Mexico
- Scanner frequencies, amateur repeaters for Mexico City and some other major cities in Mexico by xe1rcf.
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1865 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Repeater Builders
- Radio Mods, Technical Data, where to Purchase Equipment Amateur Repeater Coordination. All you need to build a repeater
[ Hits: 6649 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6294 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]