- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
SSA - Non-Directional Beacon
- Airport Locator Beacon, The NDB-SS05 is a complete Dual Non-Directional Navigational Beacon system built to ICAO Annex 10 requirements. It is designed for continuous duty, outdoors operation, easy maintenance and is supported by a full complement of accessories and spare parts.
The SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc. (SERA)
- Welcome to the official Home Page of SouthEastern Repeater Association Inc. SERA is the largest Amatuer Radio Coordination organization in the United States. SERA represents Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia
Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a general interest amateur radio club. With nearly 300 members there is someone involved in every aspect of amateur radio. We make a special effort to participate in providing communications support for public service events, Field Day, and teaching classes for those who wish to obtain an amateur(ham) radio license or upgrade their license privileges. The club sponsors regularly scheduled Volunteer Examiners as part of the ARRL VEC program. The club also hosts a flea market in the fall and hosts an all area picnic in the spring. There is evidence of the club as far back as the 1920s and has a long history of community service and promotion of ham radio in the city, county and state. The current club was started in 1945 the club has been affiliated with the ARRL since that time The club has hosted the Midwest Division Convention in 1985 and in 1994. Tthe club has participated in Kidz Explore in Omaha which is attended by over 77,000 people. The AARC is also involved with the radio merit badge program for the Boy Scouts with several members being registered merit badge councilors. The club operates two repeaters under their KØUSA callsign, 146.940 and 224.940. Both repeaters are open for all licensed amateurs to use. The 146.940 repeater is home to Midlands ARES and Douglas County ARES nets.
K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use