repeater software12 links
- dstar_digital : D-Star * Digital
- An International discussion group for D-STAR Digital Amateur Radio. Radios, Repeaters, Gateways, Internet, Setup, Mobile and Portable radios, Cloning Software, icf files,
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VE3VRW Macintosh Satellite Gateway
- Listen to the Gateway Live on the internet
Amateur Radio Operators in Southern Ontario and Western New York have been using the VE3VRW Satellite Gateway via the Toronto Area SSPBD Repeater System to make contacts on AO-27, UO-14, SO-67, Sunsat, SO-41, SO-50, Echo, Mir and ISS since it was first installed in 1997. MacDoppler tracks the FM UHF/VHF Amateur Radio satellites 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
[ Hits: 1347 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Cyberiansoftware Repeaters
- Markets repeater controllers and kits to Ham operators.
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- KC5ORO Echolink Internet Linking System
- Echolink is software that allows amateur operators to communicate via the internet. It works by VoIP or Voice over IP technology
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2195 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Memory Database
- All available frequencies & offsets configurations for repeaters can be downloaded as database for Kenwood MCP-2A memory channel programming software for TM-D710 & TM-V71
[ Hits: 41 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4808 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- iHamRelay offers you more than 2500 repeaters all across Europe and the possibility for you to join the community while sharing your own data
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVXLink Card for RaspberryPi
- This electronic board will be installed over a Raspberry Pi CPU card to provide a repeater controler. All features are software controlled with the famous SVXLINK and other interessed modules.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsrepeater software download repeater software software repeater contro software repeater simplex software list repeater ham icom ic-6000 repeater software repeater 147.570 repeater la repeater repeater cw id repeater* vhf repeater how to use a repeater repeater fm 10 m repeater
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links