Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
Sonoma County Radio Amateurs - SCRA
- The sonoma county radio amateurs invite you to attend our next monthly meeting or check into the tuesday night scra net on the 146.985 repeater at 7 pm.
- Emergency repeater network supporting ventura county
Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
TCRC -- Twin Cities Repeater Club
- The Twin Cities Repeater Club (TCRC) is a charitable public service organization, incorporated as a non-profit Minnesota corporation, that owns four VHF and UHF repeaters in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area.
K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.