Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Amplifier Systems, Inc
- Designer and manufacturer of RFamplifiers used in a variety of custom applications in many diverse industries - from Scientific, Medical, Industrial, and Communications and Broadcast.
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7765 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
VHF Linear Amplifier by SV1BSX
- There is not a personal design on this page, just I've transfered useful notes from PHILIPS RF Bipolar Transistors - Data HandBook
about BLY89C VHF Power transistor, which is very popular among Amateur Radio homebrewers
Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.