rf antenna371 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80 m shortened Dipole
- DL2HRF shortened dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2869 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3620 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Stealth Antennas: Indoor antennas
- 8Mb pdf file containing a presentation made to the KC DX Club on stealth antennas. In search of maximal performance indoor antennas by AC0C Jeff Blaine
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2227 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- J-Pole Antennas
- Article about J-Pole antennas, a vertical RF antenna that does not require radials
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- About Log Periodic Antennas
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the log periodic antenna or aerial used for wideband RF antenna applications
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Large Antenna in a fixed direction?
- If your antenna is fixed in one direction, you will notice that your antenna works perfectly only during fall and spring.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Five eighths wavelength vertical antenna
- The basics of a five eigths wavelength vertical antenna, a form of RF antenna widely used for mobile radio communications applications
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna resonance and bandwidth
- About antenna or aerial resonance and bandwidth and the impact of RF antenna resonance and bandwidth on radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Unloaded vertical as a multi-band HF antenna
- Performance of an unloaded ground mounted vertical as a multi-band HF antenna.
[ Hits: 556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1967 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Cmpter Electronics
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 9.34 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning Your Antenna - Testing SWR
- Testing SWR on your antenna and getting the best performance from your investment by L.D. Blake, VE3VDC
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna frs antenna 900 mhz antenna 66 72 mhz antenna 220 antenna 10 m antenna antenna 12 m antenna for frs 40 m antenna cap antenna 5.8 mhz antenna 5.8 ghz antenna 40m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links