Search Results for "rf bridge"8 links
- GB3CAM Cambridge microwave beacons
- Two beacons in 3 and 1.2 cm band, 10368.755 MHz and 24048.870 MHz
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSGB Region-12
- RSGB Region-12 Website for Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Norfolk, Essex, Kent and Suffolk.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Greater Bridgeport Amateur Radio Club
- Greater Bridgeport Amateur Radio Club helps to provide vital Emergency Communications through amateur radio to Southern Fairfield County and the Derby area.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Eagle 1st
- US made, accessories for the RF laboratory; including Return Loss Bridges, high performance coaxial cable assemblies and test filters.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16943 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Antenna Scope
- Do you want to measure antenna impedance at resonance? With
this Antenna Scope, you have a simple RF Bridge for getting
started in an exciting part of Ham Radio, building your
own Antennas that work well
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]