Search Results for "rf bridge"9 links
- GB3CAM Cambridge microwave beacons
- Two beacons in 3 and 1.2 cm band, 10368.755 MHz and 24048.870 MHz
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSGB Region-12
- RSGB Region-12 Website for Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Norfolk, Essex, Kent and Suffolk.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Greater Bridgeport Amateur Radio Club
- Greater Bridgeport Amateur Radio Club helps to provide vital Emergency Communications through amateur radio to Southern Fairfield County and the Derby area.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Eagle 1st
- US made, accessories for the RF laboratory; including Return Loss Bridges, high performance coaxial cable assemblies and test filters.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Starman Electric
- Starman Electric manufactures DataBridge wireless RF modem modules for easy point-to-point wireless data transmission of analog, digital, and serial RS232 UART signals.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 18575 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- RF PWR and SWR Meter with Arduino
- This sketch will read RF power and SWR from any SWR bridge, designed to work on VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Scope
- Do you want to measure antenna impedance at resonance? With
this Antenna Scope, you have a simple RF Bridge for getting
started in an exciting part of Ham Radio, building your
own Antennas that work well
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsz bridge swr bridge hf bridge ice bridge old bridge nj bridge icw bridge lcr bridge hf swr bridge r-f bridge rf bridge old bridge led bar swr bridge rlc bridge swr bridge homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links