Beacon-Prediction WizardPriority listing
- Specialized interface for the communications-analysis-prediction engine provided by VOACAP, predicts the expected performance of high frequency, HF, radio systems
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington
- Program samples the input, performs an FFT, and graphs the output
- Superfast analyzer for audio and radio signals
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.