Nellis Radio Amateur Club
- "Located at Nellis Airforce Base-Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Nellis RAC is a progressive radio club. Providing licensing classes, on-air code study group, vhf/uhf repeaters, emergency and public service communications, ""Aviation Nation"" Airshow Special Event Station N7V"
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.