Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
Adaptive Home Logic
- Monitor / Control your home with APRS short text messages. Featuring Scheduling / Conditional Events, 2-way Speech, E-mail, file data, serial data, digital I/O, Sunrise/Sunset, natural language interface, interactive screen overlay scenes, logging + More
Grounding and RFI
- Described system was designed to provide a high level of lightning protection - there are three levels of defense to guard against let-through. It isn't perfect, but does, however, follow good guidelines and shows measured improvements in RFI reduction.
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT897 and FT-100 rigs
- The safe RS232 CAT interface and PA buffer for Elecraft K2