PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
- ptelnet is a powerful communication software for the Palm Computing platform, By using the built-in TCP/IP stack (telnet mode), it acts as a Telnet Client. By accessing the serial (RS232 or IR) port directly (serial mode), it acts as a standard Terminal Emulator. Freeware
- QRG_DB is a database for the Palm OS computer to control a Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver via the CAT interface
- Ferrite Toroidal Cores, Magnetic Properties of Ferrite Materials, EMI - RFI Suppression
Design Considerations, Ferrite Beads, Ferrites for RFI Ferrite Cores for RFI Suppression
by CWS ByteMark
- Interference to home electronic equipment is a frustrating problem; but, fortunately, there are several ways to deal with it. This handbook provides a step-by-step process for eliminating the interference
FCC interference handbook
- This is the electronic version of our "Interference to Home Electronic Entertainment Equipment Handbook"
- Telephone EMI, questions and answers on how to solve interference problems to phone lines
RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
EMI from Lamps
- Radio Frequency Interference To/From touch lamps and dimmers
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component