Search Results for "rf power"262 links - and 9 categories
Manufacturers : Alternative Power : Solar Panels
- Power Film Solar
- PowerFilm, Inc. develops and manufactures thin, flexible solar modules for OEM, military and consumer needs.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alpha 87A Amplifier
- A page dedicated to Alpha 87A RF power amplifier by W3YY
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alpha 9500 customer quotes
- Alpha 9500 power amplifier quotes by Amplifier owners
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mods for the Kenwood TL-922
- VE3FWA pages dedicated to the Kendood TL-922 rf power amplifier
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FL2100 Modifications and Repairs
- Common problems and improper operations of Yaesu FL 2100 RF power amplifier
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IdealCircuit is an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal components. It uses exactly the same unique and robust algorithm as NL5 Circuit Simulator. Simple and intuitive interface, fewer components and models, no fancy and powerful features that are only useful for specialized applications.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IRTTY2 is an HF Ham Radio modem for RTTY (170 hz, 45 baudot) mode.
Easy to use but powerful, with waterfall and Macros.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2689 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amplifiers - Care and Feeding
- Antenna and Power considerations, ALC Keying interface, Battery info, Keying interfaces and more
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Non-relay instant RF Switching
- Coax lines to do the RF switching. The advantages are instant switching, no power wasting DC control circuits.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Safety Compliance Calculator
- This program is intended for far-field calculations, Calculate Estimated Power Density based on several factors.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ban PLT
- Ban Power Line Technology a website devoted to defend amaterur radio against power line communications devices interferences
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Measuring SSB transmitter power
- PEP RF output power measurement, and examples RF output power measurements
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Arcing or Gassy 572B Tube
- Common problems of the 572B tubes often used in many RF Power Amplifiers
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem ft-350 power mod power swr mas power ft 897 low power power mic hv power dc power om power 2m power ts 480 sat no power rf power ic 706 will not power up power led pan power top 120
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links