Search Results for "rf power"261 links - and 9 categories
DX Resources : Clusters
- WC2L Web Cluster
- An AR-Cluster powered web interface to packet cluster by WC2L
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QNEWS Ham Radio News
- Daily updates to the weekly QNEWS Ham Radio News service in text realaudio and RF
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- Gisela Dierking NF/HF-Technik Germany
- Many interessting accessories, like unversal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply,accessories for 706, hamradio vacation, and more
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 1021 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Empower RF Systems
- We offer a large selection of standard and custom High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers for broadband, general communication, matched band, and personal communication markets.
[ Hits: 2829 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 39275 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 36043 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- S marks the spot
- Forecasting powerful solar explosions several days in advance now be possible
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EB8BEE Victor
- Metbee Station NOAA and METEOR Meteorological Satellite Pictures and Marine RF Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Frequency Manager
- Database system with 60000 frequencies, powerfull 3D MUF/LUF-propagtion software and full copntrol of several receivers
[ Hits: 5984 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12858 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6402 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- A.M. tutorial
- This tutorial is designed to help explain some of the concepts involved in RF power measurement for amplitute modulated signals.
[ Hits: 3395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3752 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- A secure power supply
- Dchematics and photos of a secure power supply (short-cut, Rf feedback, high voltage etc.) by iz7ath
[ Hits: 6987 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem mas power ic 706 will not power up low power amp rf power pan power top 40 ts 480 sat no power hf power amp pan power top 155 am, fm low power am power-mod power swr pan power top 155 power amp pan power top 120
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links