rf power266 links - and 9 categories
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8430 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Elcom Research
- Small enough to carry it in your shirt pocket and powerful to fit your needs. It will be your companion for years, thanks to the "FirmwareLiveUpdate" feature. Use it for everyday packet, for APRS, as a Tracker with a GPS or as APRS digi.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectra Engineering
- Manufacturer of high performance rack mountable MX800 and MX920 Radio Base Stations and Repeaters. Also supplies 2RU rack mounted 13.8V DC power supplies. Based in Australia.
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7200 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RadioMirror Tutorials
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
[ Hits: 2503 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2776 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- UR5FCM Log
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20023 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- ptelnet is a powerful communication software for the Palm Computing platform, By using the built-in TCP/IP stack (telnet mode), it acts as a Telnet Client. By accessing the serial (RS232 or IR) port directly (serial mode), it acts as a standard Terminal Emulator. Freeware
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
[ Hits: 11178 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- SWIFT WX
- SWIFT WX Version 2.0 combines a powerful GIS mapping engine with real-time weather maps and storm tracking data making it the most comprehensive storm tracking application available.
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem pan power top 155 am, fm power aim ft 897 low power power pan power top 120 power mic power sdr ts 480 sat no power pan power top 155 pan power top 155 am fm pan power top 40 hf power power amp om power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links