Search Results for "rf receiving"14 links
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
[ Hits: 1252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The WWVB Receiving Antenna
- The construction of this antenna is intended to be inexpensive, fast, and effective. Very capable in receiving WWVB from california.
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National RF, Inc.
- National rf provides consulting engineer services, and manufactures direction finding antennas, test equipment, communications receiving equipment and adjuncts, satellite antennas, voice amplification and audio equipment.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 38779 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 2982 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- QRSS CW
- Receiving QRSS CW on your PC by G0MRF
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electron Tubes and Vacuum Tubes for Industry
- Electron tube and vacuum tube stock-list with prices 4. Audio, broadcast and industrial tubes, triodes, tetrodes, thyratrons, ignitrons, vidicons and CRT's, microwave devices, nixies and receiving types + Bird RF devices and test equipment. Quality tubes at reasonable prices with many hard to find items available
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Fax
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.
[ Hits: 3356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]