rf signal79 links - and 2 categories
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8200 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Guide to Test Equipment
- That just about sums up many peoples attitude towards test equipment. Multimeter, SWR/Power Meter, Dip Oscillator, RF Signal Generator, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scientific Surplus
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8953 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- QST signalink review - SL-1
- Designed to handle audio signal interfacing as well as transmit/receive switching Reviewed by Steve Ford, WB8IM
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH5FAD RF Signal generator
- Schematic and information
[ Hits: 6847 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- VK1PK RF Signal generator
- 3 to 12 MHz signal generator, simple local signal source
[ Hits: 3346 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Signal Generation Solution
- Build an inexpensive RF signal generator
[ Hits: 6122 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Restoring an RF Signal Generator
- This signal generator is intended for realignment of radio receivers
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Precision E-200-C Signal Generator
- This page lists some vintage test equipment including RF Signal generators, tube tester, cap tester, audio generator
[ Hits: 4027 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
You can try similar termssignal wwv signal signal- signal%20... rf signal asc signal ssb signal big signal signal gen rf-signal signal 26 signal rf elt signal low-signal hf signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links