Search Results for "rf signal"70 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Dipole
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4504 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3YY FSK CW PC interface
- A FSK/CW PC interface that will allow a PC to key your transmitter producing either a pure FSK or CW signal
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Will Same
- Manufacturer and exporter who have engaged in RF field , CATV , Telecom products field in Taiwan since 1990. Lightning Surge Protectors and arrestor, signal splitters, distribution amplifiers
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides technology and solutions for the electronic test and measurement, optical, rf and microwave, wireless, wired, telecommunications. Make Frequency Counters, Antenna and spectrum analyzers, power meters, signal generators
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keithley Instruments Inc.
- Digital multimeters, power supplies, frequency counters, RF analyzers, signal generators
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Applied Instruments
- Applied instruments manufactures test and measurement equipment for the broadband telecommunications industry. products include carrier generators, signal level meters, rf switches, spectrum analyzers and a return alignment system.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal Forge
- The signal forge 1000 signal generator is a portable, high-performance digital and rf signal source with a 1 ghz frequency range. features include digital, differential and ac coupled outputs
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
[ Hits: 3299 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A Guide to Test Equipment
- That just about sums up many peoples’ attitude towards test equipment. Multimeter, SWR/Power Meter, Dip Oscillator, RF Signal Generator, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scientific Surplus
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7764 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11274 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH5FAD RF Signal generator
- Schematic and information
[ Hits: 6326 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- VK1PK RF Signal generator
- 3 to 12 MHz signal generator, simple local signal source
[ Hits: 3111 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Signal Generation Solution
- Build an inexpensive RF signal generator
[ Hits: 6104 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Restoring an RF Signal Generator
- This signal generator is intended for realignment of radio receivers
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Precision E-200-C Signal Generator
- This page lists some vintage test equipment including RF Signal generators, tube tester, cap tester, audio generator
[ Hits: 3766 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]