- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
Toroid cross reference
- Construction articles in magazines and books often use part numbers of firms no longer in business or whose parts are hard to find. Here you can locate the palomar toroids equivalent