Search Results for "rf transformer"8 links
- Balun and Transformer Core Selection
- Occasionally errors are made regarding core selection. This especially includes baluns, where on occasion some very strange ideas surface.
[ Hits: 3619 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CWS Coil Winding Specialist
- Manufacturer of transformers, inductors coils and chokes. Custom winding, EMI / RFI Filters, Antenna Windings on ferrite rod, Antenna Winding on phenolic. Any antenna coil designs.
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3470 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms9:1 transformer transformer 75-ohm-transformer q transformer 9:1-rf-transformer hv transformer rf transformer 75 ohm transformer transformer ht 9-1-transformer transformer oil if transformer 9:1 rf transformer 1:9 transformer q-transformer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links