The Case For Polarization Switching
- WD0E, argues that the best antennas for working the most satellites are circularly polarized antennas that can be switched from right-hand-circular to left-hand-circular polarization.
Amateur Radio Miniature Rigs
- Article abuot Minitature rigs, basics common features and common problems of Icom IC-7000 IC-7200, Yaesu FT-100, ICOM IC-706, Kenwood TS50S, SGC2020, Kenwood TS-480, Yaesu FT-450 by K0BG
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
PC to RTX interface
- Interface with galvanic isolated audio and digital paths. For ICOM IC-706, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756 HF transceivers, the next one suits modern KENWOOD HF RIGs and the third is a simple "PSK-31" interface.