- Home Page of 161SD012 Mario, member of Special DX'ers Radio Group SD, Poland Vice President & Magazine Editor. QSL Gallery, logs, QSL cards and many more useful informations about DX-ing.
LY Hamfest 2000
- Radio amateurs in Lithuania have a tradition every summer to meet somewhere in a beautiful place. Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society (LRMD) and Panevezys district radio club organize LY HAMFEST '2000 and kindly invite radio amateurs from all countries.
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY