10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
Making the W3DZZ Video
- A video guide of how to make a high performance,low cost HF multiband antenna for the radio amateur and shortwave enthusiast.
Fantastic performance and low cost.
Video made by Mike (M0RRQ)
K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
- Online shop for all electronics needs. Cables, Buzzers all kind of electronic components capacitors, inductors, relays, resistors crystals transformers, hardware like knobs screws nuts and washers, opto electronics, diodes and transistors, soldering desoldering products, test equipmemt and tools
Amateur Radio Exam Generator
- Industry Canada is pleased to introduce an exam generator software package to facilitate the amateur examination process that our accredited examiners have taken on our behalf.
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA