160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
Near-Realtime MUF indicatorpop
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.