Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
GI Joe's radio electronicsPriority listing
- Dealer for Cb radios, Cb antenna & accessories Galaxy radio, Cobra cb radio, Ranger, Texas Star, Palomar. Police scanner, radar detector, GPS, GMRS, FRS, Wilson cellular amplifier & antennas. Owners manuals, schematics and links.
- CB Radios, Scanners, Radar Detectors, Two Way Radios/GPS store. Products you can trust Cobra, Uniden, Garmin, RockyMountain, Whistler and more. We are your specialty store for your mobile communication needs. Based in Tampa Florida.
- Communications products for hobbyist, industry and law enforcement, antennas, electronic kits, rf audio connectors, scanners. Ohio USA.
Michigan area radio enthusiasts
- Michigan area radio enthusiasts, inc. is a non-profit club of swls, dxers, scanner buffs and general radio nuts, serving radio hobbyists with schedules, discussion groups
A 80/40m Direct Conversion HF Receiver with DDS VFO
- Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have designed JUMA-RX1, an award winning 80/40m direct conversion HF receiver with highly accurate direct digital synthesis VFO. The receiver is very compact, because it constructed using surface mount components. No coils need to be wound to construct this receiver!