- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
The CJU Antenna
- A sat antenna that can be easily built with a 4mm diameter aluminium rods and a small PVC pipe. This antenna allow UHF VHF usage and can be a valid portable sat antenna, project by DF3FX
Mini Whip Antenna
- An Active antenna designed for VLF and shortwave radio reception. A small antenna capable of excellent performances on low bands, made on a copper plate and introductio to active antennas.
KARC Tuner Project BOM
- Martin's (KH6MB) tuner design, with carbon fiber poles and fine cooper clad wire for antennas simplifies station setup and produces excellent results from beach front sites. Much better results with much less effort.
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
- Amateur radio products manufacturer, automated antenna tuners, shack automation products, and associated accessories. The flagship of the Kessler Engineering LLC product line is the AT-AUTO, Automatic Antenna Tuner.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WiFi Antenna, WiFi Amplifier, RF Splitters, RF FIlters, Adapter, Video Cable and Custom Connectivity Products
- HFRadio.US is a woman-owned small business that specializes in products for the HF market. We have our own line of broadband HF antennas plus other specialized products primarily for the Motorola Micom series radios.