EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pagesupdated
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
Zlog for windows
- zLog for Windows is a freeware full-featured contest logging software that runs on Windows. It supports major international and domestic (JA) contests and is customizable to many other contests not directly supported by zLog. Features include CW keying via parallel/serial/USB interfaces, highly sophisticated TCP/IP network that allows instant synchronization of a log of an M/M station, rig control, PacketCluster connenction. By JJ1MED/AD6AJ
Tynemouth Amateur Radio and Electronics Club
- Tynemouth Amateur Radio and Electronics Club Located at John Spence Community Centre (next to Tynemouth Golf Club) Linskill Centre, Linskill Terrace, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, England.
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
- RTTY.COM has been established to focus on the many aspects of Amateur Radio Teletype (RTTY) and to present to the dedicated RTTYer, and to the curious, a location wherein one can find information relating to RTTY and BAUDOT communications.
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.