Search Results for "ross mode"11 links
- Common-mode chokes
- Chart that present results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Chockes
- A chart presenting the results of impedance measurements made on a variety of common-mode choke implementations across the frequency range 1MHz to 30MHz by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3234 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Generation of Long-Delay Echoes
- Different theory models to explain generation of long delayed radio echoes by D. B. Muldrew
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS Messenger program
- APRS over digimodes including PSK, QPSK and GMSK with digipeating and two way HF internet gateway to the APRS-IS
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available to download.
[ Hits: 14026 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- JMSK is a software modem that implements a good coherent MSK demodulator that has performance comparable to BPSK. Signals are demodulated from the soundcard. Modulated signals can be routed through the soundcard or to an external device such as a DDS module for direct RF modulation. The advantage of MSK compared to PSK is that non linear amplifiers can be used and has a faster roll off. It is an open source cross-platform program written in C++ Qt.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12251 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10961 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
You can try similar termsross mode ross radio ross ross county ross radio ross 500 dsc radio ross 2311 ross-county ross 10 transistor ross ohio ross county ohio ross county ohio scanner cw mode mode a cat mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links