Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning ProtectionPriority listing
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- glfer is a program for reception and transmission of QRSS/DFCW signals. It is composed of two main parts: the spectrogram window, where you can see the spectrum of the received signal vs. time
the transmission functions, to emit cw characters at a slow but precisely controlled speed, using the QRSS (slow CW) or DFCW (Dual Frequency CW) modes
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
Radio Control Program ARCP-480
- This free software is an application solely for the use of controlling the Kenwood TS-480.
Can be used to edit, save, and export to the TS-480 information such as Memory, Menu, and Auto Mode frequencies.
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
Freakiní Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.