Search Results for "rotor sat"9 links
- F5NYV web site
- My personal web site with a description of rotor sat
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor
- Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor
[ Hits: 5600 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- This software let you to control a pair of stepper motors, for three principle jobs: coil tuner, manual tuner control and satellite rotor control
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2992 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.74 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3802 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Nova For Windows
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.
[ Hits: 26712 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- FODtrack Satellite Tracking Interface
- Construction tips to build an automatic``satellite tracking rotor controller using``PIC16F877 IC.
[ Hits: 7271 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Arduino for Ham Radio Book files
- Sample files from the Arduino for Ham Radio Book by Glen Popiel, KW5GP, include many code examples including CW Beacons, RF probe, SWR meter, Iambic keyer, Satellite tracker, CW Decoder, rotor controller and more
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Arduino Rotor Remoter
- The Arduino series of boards is currently the ideal choice for a satellite rotor controller. This controller uses an extended Yaesu GS-232 command set to control a Yaesu G-5500 Az-El rotor and four SPDT relays by W9KE
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstic rotor ham 4 rotor mac rotor rotor cde ar 22 xl rotor ham iv rotor rfi ham rotor sat rotor cde rotor k16 rotor rotor rep rotor sat tic-rotor cdr-tr-44-rotor cde 44 rotor
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links